Mechanical and systems engineering has always been one of the most successful and fastest growing industries.
This success is primarily based on certainty: the certainty of knowing you can rely on the suppliers and the components used in terms of the quality, process and product.
This is exactly the sort of reliability we focus on. That's why you, as a mechanical and systems engineering company, benefit from...
- customised C-Part systems
- a key account field team that knows the industry and the needs of the market
- a key account in-house team with comprehensive knowledge of product uses
- a comprehensive procurement policy - customised product solutions for your market
- continuously innovative technologies for Kanban logistics and bin management
- technical application consulting and design support
- process optimisation and cost reduction through fewer items and individual storage management
- decentralised and/or centralised supply concepts for your production sites worldwide
Websites can save or retrieve information in your browser in the form of Cookies. This may be anonymous statistical data, information about you, your settings or devices used, in order to enable a personalised web experience or so that the website works in the way you are expecting it to.
We respect your right to protection of your data. You can therefore decide not to accept certain types of Cookies. For an overview and the settings for the Cookies which we use, please see here. You can change these settings at any time, by invoking our Data protection declaration.
By saving, you confirm that you have understood the settings specified for Cookies and that you agree with them.